This post may contain affiliate links and/or gifted items. Please see disclaimer in footer for additional information. Thank you for supporting Miss Molly Moon!
Who doesn’t love a good makeup mini? You know, the ones. You’ll find them right at checkout to tempt you on your way out the door. I’ve got to be honest, I always find myself looking through them. This season is a great time of year to pick up a few for stocking stuffers! I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite little stocking stuffers—some minis, some full-size, and some limited editions, too.
Peony Dry Body Oil (sold out), c/o // Watermelon Sleeping Mask // Gold Metallic Polish // Gold Glitter Polish
Travel Lip Color Kit, c/o // Emerald City Palette, c/o // Enjoy Your Journey Palette, c/o // Under the Kissletoe, c/o
Be Legendary Lip Set, c/o // Mini Palette Set, c/o
Stocking Stuffers for the Beauty Junkie
- Nourishing Body Oil: I am not a big fan of lotion, but winter is tough on our skin. A good, nourishing body oil is a great alternative to lotion for keeping your skin moisturized during the cold & windy seasons.
- Pretty Gold Polish: I love a good gold polish, and this shimmery metallic is perfect for the holiday season. It’s a perfect little stocking stuffer, and paired with this glitter top coat it would make up a perfect NYE mani.
- Travel Size Lip Kit: These little gel lip colors are perfect for the girl on the go. You can pack up a variety of colors and only take up a little bit of space. (And that packaging isn’t too bad for the holidays either.)
- An Indulgent Face Mask: Most of us love a good at-home spa night, and I’m certainly hooked on this watermelon sleep mask. It smells divine and it’ll make a great gift for all of your best girls.
- Beauty Blender Gold Mine: Every good makeup junkie loves their Beauty Blender. This little set is a great value and comes with all of the Beauty Blender essentials.
- Mini Palette Set: A fun set of mini palettes is a perfect addition to someone’s stocking. This set includes two little shadow palettes and a contour + highlight palette. Perfect for travel, or just trying out a new beauty brand!
- A Pretty Palette: I love a good full-sized eyeshadow palette…and I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten them in my stocking before! This festive-looking palette is perfect for the holidays (and beyond.)
- Liquid Lipstick Minis: Can you tell that I love a good lippie? This little sampler includes four different colors in different formulas: matte, latex, satin, and chocolate. I mean, how cute are these?
- The Perfect Red Liquid Lipstick: I love, love, LOVE this red liquid lipstick. It stayed on through an entire (rainy) day at Disney, and is perfect for any season. A must-have stocking stuffer, in my opinion.
- Miracle Water: This toner is a must-have for me, and would fit right into a stocking this Christmas. Y’all know I love It Cosmetics for their CC cream…this stuff is right on up there with it.